Thursday, August 2, 2007

This Is Going To Be A Long 40 Days

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Time here in Texas almost seems to stand still. I'm not sure why that is but I feel like if I were in Jacksonville it would be 4 days from now. This morning after Damon left I had the distinct honor of joining one of Brownsvilles' most elitist inner circles, they go by, (Duh Duh Duh Music) The Mall Walkers. It is a group of older men and women who walk in circles at the mall before it opens. I had all kinds of insightful conversations and learned many things that will no doubt chang my life; for example, did you know that the average recovery time for hip replacement surgery is 3 1/2 weeks? Or that the Bingo game at the local Shriners' Chapter is rigged? (Doris is still collecting evidence so let us not jump the gun) I'm sorry, I'm trying very hard to keep my chin up, but this is just a lifestyle I have never encountered. Its not bad, its just different, and at first discovery people like myself often associate bad with different. I'm giving it a chance. Love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in fact delighted to glance at this webpage posts
which carries plenty of helpful facts, thanks for
providing these kinds of data.

Here is my web-site - A Naughty Blonde Teen Getting Double Stuffed